5. Suspension Row
Benefits of the Suspension Row
* Develops upper body strength, particularly the lats, biceps and shoulders.
* Demanding on core and posterior chain strength.
* Requires effective scapula retraction, this promotes use of the rotator cuff and posterior shoulder muscles. Therefore, improving the function and reducing the likelihood of injury for the shoulder.
* Requires balance and co-ordination, whilst being beneficial to posture and shoulder mobility.
* Easy to set up and the technique is quickly learnt – meaning boxers can show decent progress in a short amount of time.