5. Chocolate protein snowballs
• 60g of chocolate protein powder
• 60g of flax seeds/ground nuts
• 30g of chopped nuts
• 200g of smooth peanut butter
• 2 tbsp of honey
• 35g of 75% or above dark chocolate, melted
• Desiccated coconut for rolling
1. Mix together protein powder, flax seeds/ground nuts, chopped nuts and peanut butter.
2. Then add in melted chocolate and honey and mix well together.
3. Carefully structure the mixture into snowball-like shapes.
4. Roll balls in the desiccated coconut.
5. Place onto a tray inlaid with greaseproof paper and chill in a fridge for at least 30-60 minutes (ideally overnight) before serving.
Marc Fell BSc (hons), MSc