TRAIN like Carl Frampton: Six stations – Three minutes per station with 20 seconds of work then 10 seconds of recovery. Then alternate exercise if required for that station. ONE minute’s rest between stations
- CHINS – Do full range of motion; don’t rush – go down for three seconds then explode up as fast as you can.
- DIPS – Do full range of motion – lock elbows out at the top and go down until you cannot stretch any longer.
- BEAR CRAWL – Use minimal movement in legs and upper body; make sure your back is flat, your wrists underneath your shoulders and your knees beneath your hips; crawl around the ring or along straight lines between the corners.
- SKIPPING – Either knees up for first 20 seconds, then doubles for the second and so on or just knees up.
- PIKE CRUNCHES – Keep your back flat; you can add weight plates on the hands and legs if necessary as a progression.
- BURPEE PRESS-UPS – Ensure your chest touches the ground during the press up; jump as high as you can; kick both legs out at the same time; bring both legs in at the same time.
- INVERTED ROWS – Make sure legs are flat, arms are straight and the body is at 45 degree angle; complete full extension.
- PERSIAN PUSH-UPS – Adopt a wider stance than normal, wrists below shoulders, elbows in tight; perform full extension going down and up.