Another technical knockout, but Groves was in no state to continue after Froch ended their bitter rivalry infront of 80,000 at Wembley Stadium.
- George Foreman ko 10 Michael Moorer
An ancient Foreman became the oldest heavyweight champion in history by coming from behind against Moorer with a pile driver right hand.
- Mike McCallum ko 5 Donald Curry
McCallum tagged Curry with a fight-ending left hook as Curry wheeled away, stretching him out on the canvas.
- Antonio Tarver rsf 2 Roy Jones Jnr
A left hook out of nowhere shattered Jones’ aura of invincibility. Though Jones found his feet and the fight was waved, he soon fell back over.
- Julian Jackson ko 4 Herol Graham
Having taken a beating for three rounds, Jackson drew Graham onto his wrecking ball right hand.
- Juan Manuel Marquez ko 6 Manny Pacquiao
The Mexican hero ended his long-term rivalry with Pacquiao in dramatic fashion, flattening Manny with a destructive counter-right hand.
- Sergio Martinez ko 2 Paul Williams
Martinez avenged his decision loss to Williams by sending him face-first into the canvas with a huge left hand.
- Manny Pacquiao ko 2 Ricky Hatton
Though Hatton claims his preparation was poor, the perfectly-timed left hand which left him horizontal was phenomenal.
- Rocky Marciano ko 13 Jersey Joe Walcott
Behind on the cards, Marciano rendered Walcott unconscious with a monstrous right hand, the ropes propping Walcott’s body up on his knees.
- Sugar Ray Robinson ko 5 Gene Fullmer
Robinson unleashed the ‘Perfect Punch’ – a lethal left hook – to remove Fullmer from his senses and gain revenge for the loss Gene handed him a few months before.