- Roy Jones Jnr ko 4 Virgil Hill (1998)
Despite having never been stopped prior to facing Jones, Hill could do nothing to prevent a lethal right hand slamming into his ribcage in the fourth.
- Micky Ward ko 7 Alfonso Sanchez (1997)
Delivering his bread-and-butter manoeuvre to perfection, Ward touched Sanchez upstairs before folding him in two with a left hook to the liver.
- Arturo Gatti ko 2 Leonard Dorin (2004)
Rather than the gruelling affair many expected, Gatti dispatched Dorin with relative ease by uncorking a textbook left hook.
- Bernard Hopkins ko 9 Oscar De La Hoya (2004)
“Never in my wildest dreams did I think I’d get stopped by a body shot,” were De La Hoya’s words after Hopkins left him writhing on the canvas from a left hook.
- Ricky Hatton ko 4 Jose Luis Castillo (2007)
The teak tough Mexican turned away and took a knee when Hatton punished him with a left hook.
- Canelo Alvarez ko 9 Liam Smith (2016)
After controlling proceedings for eight rounds, Canelo produced the third and final knockdown of the night with a monstrous left hook that was audible from ringside.
- Gerry Cooney ko 1 Ron Lyle (1980)
The towering Cooney opened Lyle up with a brace of uppercuts before flooring him for good with a left hook.
- Marco Antonio Barrera ko 3 Jesse Benavides (1996)
A sharp combo ending with a particularly brutal left hook was enough to put Benavides away.
- Gennady Golovkin ko 3 Matthew Macklin (2013)
The Kazakh wrecking ball left Macklin gasping for air with a bone-crunching left hook.
- Gerald McClellan ko 1 James Williamson (1990)
A looping left hook just as Williamson was backing off instantly floored him and had him screaming in pain.
USE PROMO CODE: SUMMER10
*SALE ENDS 31 AUGUST