The first fight between these elite operators was enthralling and painfully close. Kovalev deserves the chance to reclaim his light-heavyweight titles.
- Roman Gonzalez vs Juan Francisco Estrada
These two engaged in a 12-round war back in 2012 and now, with their profiles much, much bigger, a rematch would be mouth-watering.
- James DeGale vs George Groves
DeGale has a unification fight with Badou Jack while Groves wants a world title, but a continuation of this bitter rivalry is a must.
- Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko
Should Fury return, a contractually mandated rematch against the long-standing champion he conquered makes the most sense.
- Jorge Linares vs Anthony Crolla
Crolla lost his WBA lightweight title to division leader Linares and both men seem keen on a rematch of the feisty first encounter.
- Roman Gonzalez vs Carlos Cuadras
Though Gonzalez was a deserved winner, this super-flyweight clash was one of the fights of the year.
- Carl Frampton vs Leo Santa Cruz
The only rematch on this list that’s definitely happening. Frampton will defend the WBA featherweight title he won from Santa Cruz in their hellacious meeting earlier in the year.
- Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao
Admit it, you would watch it.
- Danny Garcia vs Amir Khan
Khan was boxing well against Garcia before being undone by a massive left hook back in 2012. Khan is eager to avenge the loss.
- Orlando Salido vs Vasyl Lomachenko
Lomachenko’s only loss was at the rugged hands of Salido, and the Ukrainian is hell-bent on revenge.