2. Fruity frozen yoghurt
FROZEN yoghurt provides an excellent alternative to ice cream and one that is packed full of essential vitamins through the inclusion of a range of different fruits whilst also providing an excellent protein source through the use of Greek yoghurt. Fighters should include and experiment with a range of different fruits to determine which works best for them.
- Small handful of frozen mango cubes
- 1 small banana
- Small handful of frozen Raspberries
- Small handful of frozen blueberries
- 250g of Greek yoghurt (0% Fat)
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- Pour Greek yoghurt into blender.
- Chop banana in small slices and place in blender with rest of frozen fruit.
- Add honey to mix in blender.
- Blend! (It may be difficult to blend due to the thick consistency so stop blending every 10 seconds and mix with wooden spoon and resume blending until mix is smooth and consistent.