1. Banana and oat pancakes
BANANA and Oat Pancakes are a great-tasting, healthy alternative for breakfast containing the necessary carbohydrate content to contribute to fuelling training whilst also including an adequate amount of protein to support muscle growth and repair.
- 2 eggs
- 1 small banana
- 50g oats
- Tbsp cinnamon
- Tsp coconut oil
- Tsp honey
- 200g Greek yoghurt (0% fat)
- Handful of blueberries
- Blend the eggs, banana, oats and cinnamon until smooth.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan.
- Pour the mixture into the hot pan creating multiple small pancakes.
- Cook in batches for approximately 30-60 seconds each side.
Plate up and drizzle honey over pancakes and serve with Greek yoghurt and a small handful of blueberries.